ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

GridMove: Grids Here

<< < (13/28) > >>

FondueAuFromage:
What an excellent app!!!! Thank-you very much!

...and it comes with an excellent additional bonus: it lets me move/resize modal windows (that I am not allowed to move/resize manually, because they are waiting for another window to be closed). This is something that bugs me everyday, and lo-and-behold, gridmove is the solution!

I am VERY happy with this!!!

shift3r:
thanks jgpaiva :) apart from needing this i have actually had a bit of fun messing around with the little orange boxes.

-----

i'm posting my Grrrid! without screenshots for now as it is incomplete and 'cause i'm half dead at the moment.

to do:
* add other display layouts.
* add links to plugins.
* fiddle with triggers 13, 14, 15, 16, 17. (create big big targets or remain unobtrusive?)

jgpaiva:
Cool grid, shift3r!

On my computer it looks like a mess (because I'm currently working only on the laptop, at 1280x800), however I can see how well organized it is for large screens!
I think it only needs some 1/3 and 2/3 spaces, I find those very useful (browser on the 2/3 and IM on 1/3 ;) ).

shift3r:
heh. it must look like hell with all the absolute padding :S

i was mainly only aiming to get the elements of main display plotted (located?). then i was going to run back over it and see what could be done to make it simpler. then i can just run a mirror of it onto two smaller displays either side of it. (adding controls to the main display's Grid too)

I think it only needs some 1/3 and 2/3 spaces, I find those very useful (browser on the 2/3 and IM on 1/3 ;) ).
-jgpaiva (August 28, 2009, 06:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

elements 1 and 2 are!

my display is 16:10. i designed my Grid by dividing quarters for height and sixths for width, as a region guide. after some testing i chose 15/24, 9/24 both at 3/4 height. after my next edit i will have tried adding the option of 'full height' to each one in a similar way to the overlapping "centre" triggers of elements 3 and 4 (choice of half or 3/4 display size; centred).

jgpaiva:
Oh, I guess I must have missed a few spaces due to the overlapping :)
I'll test it when I'm at home with my larger monitor ;)

:Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version