ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

My Windows Cursors

(1/4) > >>

thefritz_j:
Howdy All, as per the Help Forum I'm here posting my Windows Cursors for all to try.  I have an affinity for transparent stuff on the UI so you'll see that I use a lot of that here, (I know it's hard to tell that from the previews below.)

Feedback would be great.

The PNG's are previews of what's in the zip.

Thanks again jgpaiva for the help with AutoTile!

Enjoy

jgpaiva:
 ;D ;D
I just had a few good laughs after setting some of those animated cursors as the default cursor.. Then i wasn't able to click anything! eheh

This got me wondering: You use animated cursors as the default cursor? How about transparent cursors?

I find a bit confusing using anything other than the default black and white pointer (without shadow), but maybe i'm just paranoid :)

thefritz_j:
 ;D
Yeah, typically I use a non-animated one (.cur) as the normal cursor.  A couple sets are "all-animated" so they are exceptions to the rule and sometimes I use em.

I've tried to make it so you could tell where the "point" of the pointer is on most of em, but I see that switching to a left facing cursor, might throw you for a loop.  Did I get you dizzy? :D

But about the semi-transparent ones, yeah I use em all the time, even for my normal cursor.

mouser:
those look quite cool.. i like the teardrop shaped ones.

app103:
I have been using this one for the last 8 years:

(magic wand)

I use it on both of my PC's. (there is no shadow on XP, even if you have that setting enabled)

Shows up well on both light & dark backgrounds and the animated blinking tip (looks like little yellow sparks) lets me know if my old 9x PC is frozen or just being extremely slow.

I have tried some others, but I keep coming back to this one.

but I see that switching to a left facing cursor, might throw you for a loop.  Did I get you dizzy? :D
-thefritz_j (July 27, 2007, 03:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Those are actually perfect for left handed people. They make more sense when you are using your mouse on the left side of your keyboard, with your left hand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version