ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

A place to share Cursors, Icons, etc at DC?

(1/3) > >>

thefritz_j:
Howdy,

I've become quite fond of DC and I enjoy creating themes cursors etc and was wondering if there was a place I could share them here at DC?

Maybe DC is only a place for coding? not for sharing graphics, art, etc, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Lemme know.

wreckedcarzz:
I would assume that you could, as lots of people here at DC seem to do graphics work. Not my dept. but I (personally) really wouldn't see why not. Hopefully mouser will pop in here and shed some light on it.

thefritz_j:
Oh, I guess I should clarify, I was thinking of sharing .ani, .ico files dunno if that would be a problem.  Normally web browsers don't support these formats as viewable.

wreckedcarzz:
Yea, if you were going to freely distribute them you could start up a topic in the Announce your Software/Service/Product section, and just upload them individually (You can't use the Quick Reply to upload, though) or zip them and upload em. I don't think that, like you said, most browsers have support for those formats.

nudone:
(just a reminder: upload the zip but provide a nice looking png file of the icon(s) and cursor(s), etc. so that we can see ALL of the content inside the zip.)

i'm looking forward to seeing your work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version