ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Farr Alias: nircmd alias

<< < (4/5) > >>

Grorgy:
you can find most of the standard icons in windows\system32\shell.dll  at least thats where i found 'em  ;)

tomos:
Thanks. Another question for ya. I added an alias that uses nircmd's emptybin function to empty my recycling bin, but I can't find the recycling bin image on my computer anywhere... any idea where I would look for that? Thanks.
-davidma22 (May 30, 2008, 02:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

is it under
C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll  [missed your reply there Grorgy]
(I've messed around with my icons -got the Tango pack to replace all windows icons :-* so not quite sure if that correct location)

I'm afraid the hibernate alias doesnt show for me -
I tried it in FARR as you recommended mouser
Duplicated Standby, changed name and added your alias David

I notice FARR options show Reboot & a bunch of others under the nircmd alias that dont show in FARR window - anyone got any ideas there?

Grorgy:
oooops yeah like tomos says shell32   sorry  :-[

tomos:
oooops yeah like tomos says shell32   sorry  :-[
-Grorgy (May 30, 2008, 03:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

noo nooo, you got there first  :D

davidma22:
Hm. Did you move the nirCMD folder into your custom alias folder before you edited? Here's what I did exactly. I moved the folder over to my custom aliases (and then restarted FARR), chose the NirCMD aliases from the list (where Reboot, Standy etc are listed). Right-clicked, selected Add New Alias, called it "Sleep", used the result from my previous post, and restarted FARR again. After that it worked fine.

EDIT: Okay, I know what the problem is. I added my alias to the list without adding it to the CMD group. So when you type CMD, it doesn't show up, but if you just type "Sleep" or whatever you call it, it will still show up and run fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version