ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Create a containing folder by right clicking on a file

<< < (17/27) > >>

skooter1121:
How about adding a custom icon choice in the options?

This has saved me hours of work! Thanx :Thmbsup:

spacedad:
this fantastic! i searched hi+lo for something to do this. many thanks! :beerchug:

ak_:
I'm glad people find it useful :) I never use it myself, to be honest :)

nogojoe> i don't know why the problem is fixed but i'm glad it is ! :D

skooter> if you mean putting an icon in the context menu, i'm afraid it's not possible. I would have to create a real shell extension and i don't know how to do that (i'd really like to).

tomg:
Thank You! To make a long story short I have been using Amiga Rexx running on UAE to do this. I have one other thing that I use UAE for and that's proper directory naming. ie: "this_dir-name" to "This Dir Name". If there is any chance you could whip something up in the same style as filenanny to do proper dir renaming, I would be even more eternally grateful.

I say even more because I already am eternally grateful for filenanny. Thanks to spacedad for the link.
Thanks again.

ak_:
tomg> FileNanny already converts underscores and minus signs etc to spaces (just launch the FileNanny exe to see the options). By "proper directory naming", do you mean capitalizing every first letter ? I can add this option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version