ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: ShoutcastConcierge/ helpful tool to show some shoutcast stream titles

<< < (4/6) > >>

jazper:
A little something I been working as well....Still a few things to work out/fix.

When minimized, an "Outlook 2003" style window will pop, showing the latest song playing

Main Window

Add URL by playlist

Parsed Playlist

mouser:
beautiful..

brotherS:
Good ideas there, I'd love if you could add the main feature why I want a tool like this: to be able to see what my favorite stations are playing right now with one look at the GUI, listed there.

jazper:
Thats what it does, it checks the streams every so often to see what is playing. When a song has changed it updates the GUI. If the GUI is minimized to the tray, it'll popup a window showing you that a song has changed for a given stream/url.  What you see in the above screen shots have nothing to do with whats playing in Winamp. Its what ShoutCast streams you've chosen to "monitor".

jazper

brotherS:
For more ideas see https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1484.new#new - but that would mean taking things to a really different level, meaning multiple coders working on the project to get it out fast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version