ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

How to punish DonationCoder if you are angry at being nagged to donate

<< < (4/8) > >>

ronriel:
I really wanted to make a donation because I am very pleased with FARR. I have been using it for more than a year. :)
But I don't have an easy way of donating. I don't have paypal, hell i don't even have a bank account.  :-[ So, I waited for one year to get the full non-expiring license key.
But recently I have made a software of my own and posted it on the 'finished programs'. Some gave donationcredits, thank you. So finally, i now have credits to donate to the forums. :P

mouser:
Welcome to the site ronriel, we are happy to have you here  :Thmbsup:

alxwz:
Okay, mouser, it works:

Following your sneaky, guilt-inducing post, I just had to offload almost all my credits which I've been sitting on for so long. It weren't so many, anyway.

Although it was the software (Process Tamer, to be exact) that initially led me to this site, I sadly have to say that I don't use any of it now. Not because it's bad (I tried some and it was great) but because I just don't need any of it (my needs are very moderate).

:)

Mandork:
All this is making me feel like I should donate some more...

Even though I mostly use the software here as entertainment, it's become an invaluable resource.  I find a lot of useful info here.

Plus, the mascot is cute.

zridling:
I keep telling you people: donating is not about guilt, it's about impulse! As in, right now I have an impulse to eat some chocolate as my weight just dipped below 300 (I whipped anorexia and I ain't going back, dammit!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version