ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

KlipKeeper (A FARR2 Plugin by hamradio)

<< < (13/16) > >>

siouxdax:
Okay, I actually have a problem this time. When trying to access one of the clips from the FARR window I immediately get the following message:

Access violation at address 77124D0A in module 'OLEAUT32.dll' Read of address 00000001

What can I do to resolve this issue?

hamradio:
Okay, I actually have a problem this time. When trying to access one of the clips from the FARR window I immediately get the following message:

Access violation at address 77124D0A in module 'OLEAUT32.dll' Read of address 00000001

What can I do to resolve this issue?
-siouxdax (September 07, 2009, 10:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe it is related to the post at: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=18622.0

Start with that first and report back then we will go from there if needed.

mouser:
that is almost surely the problem -- there is a conflict between some versions of fscript and fsubscript and the more recent farr versions -- we need to get all the fsubscript and fscript dlls up to date.

siouxdax:
that is almost surely the problem -- there is a conflict between some versions of fscript and fsubscript and the more recent farr versions -- we need to get all the fsubscript and fscript dlls up to date.
-mouser (September 07, 2009, 12:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Okay, I'm confused. What do I need to do? LOL I ask you, mouser, as you and I know each other a bit and you know my skill level. :)

tomos:
Okay, I'm confused. What do I need to do? ...
-siouxdax (September 07, 2009, 12:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
siouxdax,
it looks  like you need to download the dll on this page
http://e.craft.free.fr/farr/FScript/1.19/

then:

1. grab the latest fscript.dll from ecaradec's page [link above]
2. rename it to fscript.dll
3. exit farr
4. replace any copies of fscript.dll in your farr plugins subdirectories with this new one.
(if you have multiple fscript-based plugins installed, there may be more than one copy of the dll! dont leave any files like fscript_bakup.dll or fscript.dllbackup in the directories or those dll's might get loaded)
5. restart farr
-mouser (June 05, 2009, 03:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think it should be clear up to step #4 at least?
If you've trouble there finding those dlls report back & someone will help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version