ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

KlipKeeper (A FARR2 Plugin by hamradio)

<< < (8/16) > >>

Armando:
kk `t -- Toggles recording all text that the clipboard receives.

Do that to stop it then do it again to start it with a message box confirmation each time. :)

-hamradio (September 04, 2008, 10:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks hamradio. unfortunately, the " `" doesn't seem to do anything here -- same as what sosimple explained above .

As mouser said -- maybe an easy (automatic?) way to close and re-establish clip chain.

And here's a request (of course!): can you please make permanent storage of the clips optional? I often copy passwords and don't want them lying around.

As a workaround, I've tried making klipkeeper_data.dat and .bak read-only / hidden. However, I cannot do the same to klipkeeper_data.dat.tmp, because it crashes FARR on exit when that file is unwriteable. Just a little checkbox to never write items do disk, please? :)
-tranglos (September 07, 2008, 11:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Interresting. I've got that "problem" too... I try just dragging and dropping password as a workaround. Doesn't always work, of course. So that option would be nice.

IMO, all clipboards enhancers databases should be encrypted -- and most of them aren't, I believe.

Jabberwock:
One bug report and one feature request:

I cannot use "kk `" combination at all... Maybe it has something to do with non-English version of Windows (I've got Polish one...).

The request is a possibility to "lock" certain clips, so they never get replaced even if the queue size is exceeded. In other words, an option to mark some clips as persistent.

tranglos:
I cannot use "kk `" combination at all... Maybe it has something to do with non-English version of Windows (I've got Polish one...).
-Jabberwock (October 06, 2008, 11:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Same here. On a PL version of XP, the backtick has no effect. (Note that the backtick is not used as a compose character on default PL keyboard.)

hamradio:
For the kk ` mouser and I think it is something he has did to the main farr maybe he could fill us in on if he figured it out what was causing it not to work? As for the suggestions they will have to wait as I am a busy with other things for awhile.

ewemoa:
What does everyone else do when they want to use KlipKeeper while interacting w/ dialog boxen that come up via FARR's Options window?  Does it work for you?  I'm finding that I'm not successfully accessing the FARR main window...

As a work-around, I've set up a second FARR installation (tweaked some thing like hotkeys, executable names, location where the FARR main window appears, skin, etc.) -- this seems to be somewhat useful when developing/testing plugins anway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version