ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Income 4 Dummies

(1/3) > >>

IQLover:
Well this is not exactly about a software but what I found the other day on the Net simlply blew me away!  :o

I'm posting it here because it is a FREE eBook I found out there. If it doesn't match DC criteria, please feel free to delete my post (Admin)!

This guy - Jon Davies - wrote A Simple "Idiot Proof" System on how to make money on the Internet, without ever

- having a website
- joining any "Programs"
- having a product
- becoming an affiliate

Since I've read the FREE eBook (YESSS! -he is giving it away 4 FREE!!!)
I'd like to recommend it to the rest of the WORLD!

I hope this kind of post does not interfere with the rules here, since it would be a pitty
if others wouldn't have the chance to get this brilliant FREE eBook.

EDIT by Josh:

Changed all links to a fully visible link which takes you to www.income4dummies.com without the referral link.

In the future, if you post a referral link, dont post it behind a shorturl or url redirection service and please let others know that you are getting credit from this link so you aren't hiding anything and others dont become suspicious.

tomos:
If it's free why doesn't it (the website) or you say anything about the content?
-
I mean what's in it as opposed to what's not in it... :down:

mouser:
I am always very suspicious of these kinds of things.  Clearly the point is to build a mailing list for future for-profit mailinings.  I don't know if he will be selling the email mailing list, and/or using it to sell other stuff, but seems clear this is not a site where someone is sharing information out of the goodness of their heart.  However I guess that doesn't necesarily mean it's a bad ebook..

Anyway, I'm moving this to the advertise your stuff section since it fits in better there than in the living room.

f0dder:
Hm, the link itself is through one of those "short URL" services, so it's impossible to [directly] see if it has some referrer ID in it :down:

No, I don't like these kinds of things at all. Money should be earned... not necessarily through hard work, but it should be earned, and not through scamming.

Josh:
I would like to see the OP post the full URL as opposed to a shortened URL. If you are trying to get us to click a referral link, SAY SO, because many of the posts you have made include links which use a referral type link as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version