ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GMail Drive in My Computer

<< < (2/5) > >>

cmpm:
Hey! Xdrive is cool!
Didn't take long to get it either.
Thanks app!

And I must have been thinkin mb for songs.
Yeah 5 gigs is plenty, TucknDar.

Curt:
Anybody with either an AOL or AIM account (you can get both for free) can have a nice 5 gig XDrive account for free. -app103 (July 22, 2007, 12:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

U.S. citizens only   :(

app103:
I know of people that are not US citizens that have managed to get an AIM account (there is no country restrictions on that)...and then an XDrive account with their AIM email address.

Curt:
Yes, I just did that too  :up:

- only; Xdrive or AIM introduced new errors to my PC...   

---

There are too many AIMers in the world!!
- so now I am me2curt4u    :D

app103:
You do not have to download and install AIM to have an XDrive account. You can just make the screen name and get the free AIM email address to use for it.

-----

The enormous number of people that are AOL, AIM, or Netscape Mail users has forced those that wish to have an account to exercise the creative part of their brain, at least once...to think up a screen name (something that can be about as hard as coming up with a good domain name).

Or you can just bang on your keyboard and memorize whatever text comes up.

Personally, I hate ones with numbers...means I wasn't creative enough. (app103 is when I am not in a creative mood  :-[)

I have a total of 8 AOL/AIM screen names...only 1 of them has numbers...and they all make some sort of sense, without resorting to any type of '1337 sp33k'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version