ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Troupware, another unknown gem

<< < (2/2)

Curt:
I have re-edited the first post and added this quote:

BEATLE v1.0 Beta 1, Build #1273 Released
HOT OFF THE PRESS!! BEATLE v1.0, Build #1273 Beta 1 is now available for download. The original version of BEATLE will be maintained for the time being, but all development on the project has been stopped. There is too much to say about what’s been changed in the new BEATLE, but all I will say is this: EVERTHING!!

Please remember that this release is for testing purposes only and should not be used as your default media player. You will also notice that some features are missing or some are not working. Please don’t worry as they will be ready for the final release.

Enjoy
Posted on 15 Nov 2007 by William Troup

--- End quote ---

Darwin:
Ah... thanks for clarifying that, Curt. I dimly recall reading that when I downloaded it, but had completely forgotten about it  :-[

Curt:
One might say he doesn't update too often, I guess. He is bound to know that it doesn't work flawlessly, and yet it hasn't been updated for half a year. But you are of course right, Darwin, we should talk about how the beatle handles  -  only, I haven't tested it... because of the quoted warning!

allen:
The Beatle handles . . . slowly, very, very slowly.  I'll just chock it up to beta and return to VU Player/Billy.

Darwin:
Hmm... not just me, then. Ah well, I'll check back when it's out of beta. Thanks, Allen!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version