ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

A long shot: anyone up for creating a fake satire hype video for FARR v2?

<< < (2/7) > >>

steeladept:
Might be a good way to check out the Screencast-o-Matic for whoever does this... :P

p3lb0x:
if you wanna go really over the top you should put "It can cure AIDS!" in between all that technologically sound babbling

edit: also with that mac vs. pc intro you could make it very simple. like the non Farr program could talk about its features and then Farr would just hit him in the face saying "well... I still kick your ass!"

tinjaw:
p3lb0x, I think you are on to something there. Parody the Mac vs PC commercials as the Start Menu vs FARR !!

[added]
Maybe the Start Button guy would be covered in a bunch of those round 3" buttons with the name of programs. He could even be wearing a trench coat with buttons on the inside and the outside of the coat. A scarf with buttons. A hat with buttons on it and buttons under the hat. Buttons inside pockets. Maybe the guy is a gal and her purse is full of buttons too.

mouser:
Parody the Mac vs PC commercials as the Start Menu vs FARR !!
--- End quote ---

great idea  :up: :up:

jgpaiva:
I also spend an uncomfortable amount of time (whole seconds!) on a clients computer wondering why "pause/break" doesn't work, only to realize that they of course dont have FARR installed.
-Tekzel (July 19, 2007, 01:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
Here's another idea: "Farr beats the portability of it's contestants! It can be transported on your mind, all you have to do is touch the other person's computer, and farr will install itself!!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version