ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

A long shot: anyone up for creating a fake satire hype video for FARR v2?

(1/7) > >>

mouser:
I had a funny idea today..

I'm going to make a bunch of real video screencast demos of FARR v2 to show how to use all of it's features.

But i was thinking it would be hillarious if we could also make a satire one, you know one of those fancy-looking videos narrated by someone with an upper crust accent telling you how this product will revolutionize the world..

I was thinking something really over the top, which had like testimonials by people with 5 different accents, saying stuff like about how FARR has mind reading abilities and works even while you are asleep and the computer is unplugged.. Stuff like that :)

But i don't really have time to make this since i have to work on FARR 2 coding!!)&(*@&@$(*@$

Anyone feel like volunteering to round up the narrators and create this? you only have a week or two at most..

I think it would be so fun to see.  :-* :-* :-*

mouser:
I was originally thinking the video would be just powerpoint slides with narrators.

But maybe it could include a mac vs. pc style intro, with one person being FARR and another being an unnamed competitor?

jgpaiva:
I can be a narrator!!!
Audio only, though... And i'm not that funny, we'd have to come up with some scripts for the parts.

BTW: I bet youtube would love such thing ;)

TucknDar:
Great idea! I don't have the time to do it, but it'd be a lauch surely!

Maybe we could come up with some lines here...

I was thinking something like this for the intro part:
"Have YOU ever been in a situation where you need to start a particular computer software application and you can't find that darned mouse? I bet you have! Well, the kind people of DonationCoder.com have come up with the perfect solution! blablabla..."

mouser:
i agree we can come up with ideas here, but it would help to have someone who is going to work on it before we bother.

it should be more over the top:
"since the dawn of the micro computer age, there is one feature that all users have dreamed of.."
"even albert einstein, the creator of the theory of relativity, could not have forseen the revolutionary mathematical algorithms that make possible the technology behind this program.."

"Using patented technology developed co-jointly by Nasa and the Russian State Cosmology Institute, and China's famed PRJKHA secret service, and stolen by industrial espionage in the 1970s, FARR is able to anticipate your every keystroke.  Even when the results are not what you were thinking of, you can rest assured that the program is thinking 2 steps ahead of you and has suggested the right file."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version