ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

how can I convert swf files to avi?

<< < (3/9) > >>

lucy624:
i found this rather strange that some swf video (particularly ones created with camtasia screencast) that i view will use extraordinarily large amount of memory as it's playing..

an example of such problem: when i view dragdroprobot2 video in this page using "barebone" firefox
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/dragdrop/Movie_DragDrop/DragDrop.html

i was shocked to see in taskmanager that firefox memory usage almost hit 300mb as the video is playing in the browser..what is wrong?

is there any tool to convert the swf flash video to avi so i can view it in avi video instead? i want to watch the remaining part of the video where i had to end task at that point
-cdblu (July 16, 2007, 03:07 AM)
--- End quote ---
Aunsoft swf converter can just do this trick. It can convert flash videos to avi, mpeg, wmv, mp3, aac, etc. Moreover, you can crop the SWF file and choose start time before the conversion and choose the frame you would like to end during frame capturing.

jgpaiva:
It is important to note that lucy624 has been spamming serveral sites recommending the same product. See this search.

moonlight:
I have a swf file,but I don't know how to convert it to video file.Is there any good free software?Thank you^_^

gexecuter:
FLVtoVideo

Free video downloader

Any video converter

I liked Free video downloader the most.

40hz:
Query: are you the same moonlight as Moonlight Multimedia?

http://flash4ed.com/flv.html

Video Conversion
Convert your non-Flash video to the popular flv format

Do you have legacy video files you would like to convert to the most popular video format on the web? The format that will play on over 97% of today's browsers without forcing the user to download or upgrade a plugin? You have three choices: rely on YouTube, purchase video conversion software, or send your video to Moonlight Multimedia for a quick and economical solution.

Contact us today

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version