ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Best Website Change Monitoring Tool

Website Change Monitoring Review/Award - WebsiteWatcher

<< < (4/4)

mrainey:
I'm particularly interested in DeltaSpy. Does anyone know about it or have any experience with it? I have nothing against Website Watcher, but I get completely lost in its preferences. They are terrible. A solid 30% of it, if not more, makes plain NO SENSE to me. They are up there on my list of programs with incomprehensible preference dialogs. Directory Opus still takes the cake in the department, but Website Watcher is up there. In contrast, DeltaSpy looks fresh and new and might just do the trick for me. I'll have to try it out.
--- End quote ---

This program (now called Update Patrol) is discounted today only from $49.95 to $15.00.

http://bitsdujour.com/

vegas:
WOW! Nice find, Invaluable Software. Just giving this a bump so people don't miss it, only 5hours and minutes left to get in for $15.00!!

I would also like to thank DCoder & Martin again for the copy I won many months ago.  Good job with flexibly promoting your product, better than most others out there.

wilsonch:
I have one web site I would like to monitor for text (main body) changes. It is a simple site. I would like the monitoring service or program to notify me via SMS, email, or Twitter when the page changes, which it does at most once daily. The programs above are either overkill and expensive, or the links no longer work, or the SMTP setup doesn't include SSL (which is now necessary to send email via Yahoo or gmail), and so on. I am now using page2rss but that service seems to include a delay of up to 24 hours. I would like near real-time notification -- it's not stock derivatives, but it is news.

Anyhow, any revised or new recommendations?

intelliwell:
Our new tool Informant is now available. It's web based and simple to use but can also manage advanced tasks. We're continuously developing this tool.

* Monitor changes on any web page.
* No sign-up or registering.
* Predefined social media monitoring:
   - Facebook
   - Twitter
   - Blogs
   - Google Search
* Results in various formats:
   - RSS
   - Atom
   - Email
   - SMS
* Complex filters through multiple regexes.
* Handles negative filters.
* Highlight on matching filter words.
* No limit on amount of sources.
* Variable delivery frequency.
* Handles HTML, RSS, ATOM, JSON and PDF.
* Modest pricing and easy payment through PayPal.
* Invoice payment available on request.
* Enterprise solutions available, please contact us.

Hope anyone of you can find this useful! If anyone feels like evaluating it, please PM me on this forum with your created subscription and I'll give you an additional 100 free credits (1 hit = 1 credit).

Best regards,
Stefan / Intelliwell AB

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version