ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why is the 'N' key always the first to go?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Lashiec:
In my case, the keys that started failing were the 'Z', the 'X' and 'Return', sorted from sooner to later.

Zaine, don't complain too much. In my Logitech, the Function keys are really small (which is a nuisance when working with xplorer²) and I don't want to talk about the 'Break' or the 'Supr' ('Delete') keys...

p3lb0x:
Someone should make an app that records the number of keys being pressed and could tell you what key you use the most.

wreckedcarzz:
I agree, that would be interesting to find out what key is most used.
I have an HP laptop and I had the I and X keys go out like a week after each other. I never use X, so that was just strange for me :P

Loki15:
My first key lost was basically the whole top of the keyboard.. Don't mix water and keyboards.. And no I didn't try to bathe my keyboard I spilt a glass of water.. That water was good too!! :(   :mad:

nite_monkey:
I haven't had any keys die on my yet, but I am going to guess that the space bar will die on me first, because I sometimes forget to hit it, and I thought I did, so I hit it really hard to make sure it gets pushed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version