ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

apparent issue with aliases, notably "DC search"

<< < (2/3) > >>

jgpaiva:

--- ---^dc[ ]*(.*) (Why ever?)
-jdmarch (July 11, 2007, 06:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
Probably

--- ---^dc\s+(.*) would make more sense than the current one, but i think that's overkill.

Glad we got that figured out ;)

hamradio:
Sorry, I should have done this test first.
It's the "DC forums" alias, whose regex was:
--- ---^dc[ ]*(.*) (Why ever?)

Presumably an obsolete alias or at least an obsolete regex for this alias. I've changed it to simple:
--- ---^dc (.*)-jdmarch (July 11, 2007, 06:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm if it is the Core-Websites alias I wonder why you got that alias regex...as the normal one that goes with the program should of been what you changed it to as that is what shows in my farr and I do the core alias files for mouser now.

jdmarch:
I would imagine that existing aliases don't get overwritten, right? I've been using FARR for several years now. If this was an early version of this alias, then presumably the corrected version would never have replaced the early version?

hamradio:
The core alias files I think should get replaced if newer on each install.  If it was FARR2 and also in the Core-Websites.alias...then I don't know why it showed that.  If it is in FARR2 and also in Core1.alias, then that alias file isnt getting updated anymore as the aliases that was in Core1.alias has been seperated for better management and such into 10 core alias files with icons for most of the stuff. :) So any help you can give into this would help us determine the cause for it.

mouser:
good guess ham, i can have the installer delete Core1.alias if people have that file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version