ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Perfect Menu - customise any right click menu in any app ...

(1/4) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Having just started to use MMM+ I was intrigued to find PerfectMenu (http://www.pitrinec.com/pmeindex.htm).

I haven't tried it yet but at $19.95 it looks promising as an idea - unless Mouser can come up with a DonationCoder alternative ;)

A couple of years ago I purchased the MacroWorks from this website and it is really very good - but I can't honestly say I have exploited it fully by any means. The Advanced Scripting Edition looks well designed too (VBA compatible scripting).

mouser:
that's really quite interesting.. i'm adding it to the help file for ContextMenu Commander, the new donationcoder.com app that will be out soon which will allow you to customize context menus.

ContextMenu Commander is still in development and probably wont be out before 4 weeks or so (i'm working with another person who is doing most of the work so far); so whether you want to wait or not is hard to advise :)

but please people keep posting links to these kinds of apps so we can learn from them and include them in the list of related apps. i hope that ContextMenu Commander will be something special.

nudone:
i used to use 'PerfectMenu' many moons ago - at the time i thought it was an essential bit of kit.

then i just must have somehow got out of the habit of using it - maybe there was some annoying thing about it.

the concept is a great idea though - er, i think.

zridling:
Clever indeed, and their Perfect Keyboard app resembles HotKeyz almost exactly.

Carol Haynes:
Interesting PerfectMenu and MMM+ work fine together - an interesting combo ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version