ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[bug report]? Farr v 2.00.126

(1/1)

jgpaiva:
Well.. I haven't ever used this feature, so i don't know the last version it was working.

You can now set optional hotkeys for each alias. Pressing the hotkey will bring up FARR (if hidden) with the alias results shown (i.e. as a menu).
-farr's help file
--- End quote ---
If i understand this correctly, this feature isn't working right now.

I set a hotkey for a test alias, and when i pressed that hotkey, farr didn't come up. The hotkey wasn't even recognized by farr, as it was passed to the window below.

I was thinking this'd be a solution for this post, since we could add an alias with a low rating, named "+\", which would only be used to bring up farr in folder search mode.

justice:
Can't get it working either (vista), adapted a working alias and nothig happens when I press the shortcut, even if FARR is open (2.00.126)

nitrix-ud:
same here

nitrix-ud:
well actually i managed to make it work !

you have to RESTART Farr  :Thmbsup:

@mouser, that's a great feature !
Again i'd like to be able to add a space after the alias name to trigger the regex mask
Possible to add the "/s" modifier somewhere ? (in an textbox near the hotkey, so that we can specify exactly what to do ?)

Nitrix

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version