ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

No Network Adapter After OS Upgrade

(1/3) > >>

adrian2055:
I just upgraded to the newest version of urlsnooper2 and now I can't find a Network adapter. There's none in the list to choose from. I used to have some when I had windows xp pro, but now that I upgraded to windows vista basic there's none in the list:

No Network Adapter After OS Upgrade

I tried the instructions from another topic and turned off User Account Control (I disabled before I downloaded the program because it's annoyimg) and ran the program as administrator but I still didn't find a network adapter. What do I need to do to get the adapters to show up?

P.S.-My laptop uses a wireless card to connect to the internet. This is the one I use:

http://www.wirefly.com/zipentry.asp?cid=34417_7449e47c73b344a994fc213e931d2b3e&referringdomain=wirefly_yssp&agent=&e=4&c=Alltel+Wireless&p=UTStarcom+PC5750+PC+Wireless+Broadband+Card&p2=&rp=&action=add&rpid=&p1id=&p2id=&p1pid=&p2pid=&rppid=&dest=&oflag=sof1&pageid=0&isPartnerStandardShipping=1&ProductIDs1=&ProductIDs2=&FeatureIDs1=&FeatureIDs2=

mouser:
have you tried installing a new version of winpcap from the winpcap site?

adrian2055:
have you tried installing a new version of winpcap from the winpcap site?
-mouser (July 10, 2007, 10:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I did and It didn't find any. I just upgraded from the basic version to the ultimate version of vista today and it found an adapter but it's not the right one. I'll try some more versions of the winpcap plugin to see if I can find the right adapter.

Psychic Flame:
OMG! I have the exact same problem >:( !!! I tried using the beta version of the software and no matter how hard I try, I always run into the same problem. I leave my computer for hours on end to see if it'll FINALLY detect the network adaptor, be it the ethernet or WiFi card but to no avail.

mouser:
if it doesn't auto detect, then go into advanced mode and turn off auto detection -- it's not needed.  Select the right adapter manually.

If you can't find the right adapter, please post here and tell me what network adapter card is in your computer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version