ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[bug report] restartsearch bug

(1/1)

nitrix-ud:
Hi mouser,

i found an other bug with the restartsearch command :

I have an alias named "c" with results using the restartsearch command (to create some kind of structured aliases)

--- ---Yubnub - $$c | restartsearch y /ICON=icons\yubnub.ico
Snippets - $$c | restartsearch s
if i press "c" (to get to my alias), i can then choose between the 2 results above.

if I press enter without selecting any result, it launches the first result "Yubnub", so it makes a "restartsearch" BUT the cursor appears to be at the very beginning of the edit box..so i get "the cursor" then the "letter y" (which is bit annoying since you have to change the cursor's position if you want to complete the alias...)

idealy i would like to get the "letter y" then "one space" (remember my feature request;))

if

* i manually select the first result with the arrow keys then press enter

* i click on the first result with the mouse
it works

so i guess it is somehow related to the "Always launch first result on hitting enter" option

Cheers, Nitrix

nitrix-ud:
[update]

it seems that this bug is also triggered when using the function keys (F1, F2, ...) or digit keys (1,2,...) to launch the result...

nitrix-ud:
[update]

the very same bug appears when using FCalc plugin...

Since when i don't know, but with the last release, when pressing enter after each calculation, the cursor is positioned at the very beginning !

"the cursor" then "fc"

i guess you use the restartsearch command for the FCalc plugin

Nitrix

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version