ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Multisession burning

<< < (3/3)

tomos:
Well, after a updating multisession DVD, the most recent additions didnt show in the Plextor drive but did show in my other DVD drive
-tomos (July 06, 2007, 12:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'd check Plextor for a firmware update on the drive.
-mwb1100 (July 06, 2007, 03:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

well,
I updated the driver & it's gone even stranger...

If I burn a disc in the Plextor drive - it burn okay*, but reads in the same [Plextor] drive as -
"Momentan auf der CD vorhandene Dateien"
which is Windows speak for these files are ready for burning or something to that effect

* - It reads fine in the other DVD drive..

If it's multisession & I update it, again it shows fine on other drive,
but Plextor one is still showing the same file list as previously (cant remember the english - available to burn?)
Also deleted files arent deleted but I cant remember what the default is there with Nero Express.

Been using just Nero Express - will try something else & see how it responds...

f0dder:
Hm, I remember having a lot of weirdness on a dell machine because of some pre-installed software, probably some of that packet-writing hell. Meant that all CDs burned on that box, regardless of what software was used, would only work if that crap was installed.

mwb1100:
You may want to see if disabling WinXP's built-in CD writing might help out:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/learnmore/bott_03september16.mspx

tomos:
You may want to see if disabling WinXP's built-in CD writing might help out:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/learnmore/bott_03september16.mspx-mwb1100 (July 17, 2007, 10:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow, that sorted it :tellme: THANKs mwb :D

so it's probably a Windows problem  ...
Anyways, I'm very happy with that solution  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version