ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Create web2.0 style stripe textures online with this fun tool

<< < (3/5) > >>

iphigenie:
I guess i did try some more...if you disable "tiled" preview then a graphic appears that lets you know that you need to click on the image to refresh with your settings... the colour picker is still broken, though

allen:
But back to this site, beyond all the fun and clever semantic discussions, there is one thing that makes it a representative ultimate web2.0 site:  it doesn't work as well as it looks
-iphigenie (July 05, 2007, 08:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I wasn't going to say anything--I thought it was just an Opera problem, and "Web 2.0" notoriously leaves us Opera users out in the cold.  I didn't feel the tool was worth firing up another browser -- I really didn't need any stripes.

Perhaps I was a bit hasty with my judgement. My mistake was not defining web 2.0 properly.  If pretty, broken, over-hyped and underwhelming is web 2.0, we have found the crowning glory. :)

nudone:
anyone remember 'interfaces' on all the 'happening' websites - where are they now?

in a years time... "remember all those web 2 stripes and reflections and glossy buttons - where are they now?"

hamradio:
When I asked for someone to post it last night in the irc channel I overlooked the "web 2.0" stuff and on my computer I was actually able to get it to do some stuff.  I thought it was neat to generate stripe graphics for other stuff than just "web 2.0" easily.

Lashiec:
Reflections and glossy buttons... *thinks in Ad-Aware 2007*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version