ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: OnScreen Display for Mute Status

<< < (12/14) > >>

lanux128:
thanks, mouser. :)

@oliverlipkau: thanks for the info as i don't have a Vista PC to test this on but i'm planning to make the program more Vista-friendly.

@app103: if you want the original script you can try the Lite version. for even earlier builds, i'll try looking in my archives.

app103:
I have the original and the latest one. Both of them have the same problem with staying on top. They both drop behind other windows. They even drop behind my desktop widgets if I click my desktop, and I have the widgets set to BottomMost (pinned to desktop).

This should not be happening.

lanux128:
hmm.. that doesn't sound so good. i'm away from my pc right now but i'll try to replicate this behaviour to see why that happens. btw, are they Yahoo widgets?

app103:
Yes, they are.

lanux128:
I have the original and the latest one. Both of them have the same problem with staying on top. They both drop behind other windows. They even drop behind my desktop widgets if I click my desktop, and I have the widgets set to BottomMost (pinned to desktop).-app103 (December 09, 2008, 05:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

i posted a fix for this problem some time but forgot to update this thread so if anyone else has the same problems then try this download here. i'll put up a compiled version soon enough.

Changes since v3.0:
• Make GUI topmost with frequent polling

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version