ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

ZillaRank: An improved search for smf forum

<< < (21/25) > >>

cranioscopical:
Survey: anyone having problems with forum search?  :)
-Wordzilla (October 13, 2007, 10:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not I.  I don't use it a lot, but it's delightful to find what I want, starting from only the most hazy scrap of recollection.  Hmm <search for "Send key">

Wordzilla:
On Oct 18, we have received the following error message (first in over two months :P) related to forum search:

--- ---Database Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''retr'))
                                                FROM (smf_messages as m, smf_tmp_log_search_messages as lsm)
                ' at line 1

As we don't record user search queries I have no clue as to what search terms/conditions triggered this error. Please let us know if you ever got this error from forum search so we can fix it asap.  :Thmbsup:

f0dder:
Do you construct the SQL strings safely, using placeholders? Any possibility of SQL injections?

rideikknight:
hay hay all :Thmbsup: just looking for some help in finding out what a pirate Dagger :tellme: is their A  card to make it or is it a Drop not sure and cant find any info for it need one for my Champion on Shidden RO just asking thanks and have a great day ALL  Rid. :Thmbsup: 8)

Ralf Maximus:
Just a reminder, folks: voting is still open for the Most Senseless Posting of 2007.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version