ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Adobe Photoshop CS 2 Upgrade Discount?

(1/3) > >>

CoderBoy:
Have you guys managed to find a discounted Adobe Photoshop CS 2 Upgrade for Windows?

Carol Haynes:
If you are a student you can get a huge reduction by buying the Academic version (identical except that they don't include the stock art samples - no great loss). If you aren't a student enrol in a part time course at your local college (how about a photoshop course;) and then you can buy it at student price).

There isn't any limit on how many hours you have to study (or the level you study at) the only condition is that it must be an accredited education establishment.

Go to www.adobe.com and click on the store link. On the right hand side of the store should be a link to "Education Store" - it varies from country to country (as do the prices).

CoderBoy:
Actually I tried ordering from the adobe online store but my order did not go through cos of my country or something. Contacted Adobe about it and they took about 2 months to reply and said something like if the order form works, it works, if not, click here to find stores in your country that sell it... doh!

Carol Haynes:
Which country are you in?

CoderBoy:
Singapore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version