ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Word Processor Roundup

Missing in Part 2...

<< < (2/2)

urlwolf:
Thanks Darwin.
Well, it looks like it installs a whole bunch of small buttons. Can you get rid of those and just use the tabs? I'm a bit scared of it hosing my pristine word 2007 install...

Darwin:
If you install it, you get a new menu called "toys". Clicking on this you'll have the option of showing the toolbar or disabling it. Provided you remember to click on "save settings" right at the bottom you'll never see it! I can tell you, though, that WordToys has been rock solid under Word 2003 - I've had it installed for three years plus and have never had any problems with it. Hope it works out for you. You'll get a 30 day trial of the Pro version which will revert to the freebie if you don't pay for a licence.

Grorgy:
Before the guy's site disappeared he had a note saying he was giving it away, he wasn't interested, at that time anyway in developing it for word2007 so he shut the lot, so all you can get now is the free version, since there is no way, that i know of anyway, to get a licence key, so dont get to like the pro features  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version