ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

MENU Index out of range

(1/2) > >>

Trevor:
Hello, I keep on getting the error message "Menu index is out of range."  After clicking the OK button twice it goes away... that is until I make another selection. This started two-days ago. It is so annoying please help!

mouser:
when is it hapening?

Trevor:
This happends after I start URL Snooper and receive a link(s). No matter where on the URL Snooper page I click with my mouse the error Menu index out of range comes up. I have to click OK twice for it to go away and to access the link. Immediately I am done with the selected link and try to select another link the same error occurs.

So in summary, before I can get the blue highlight for the Index-Link-Protocol Line, the error message occurs and I have to press the OK button on the error message twice for me to get the blue highlight in order to Right-Mouse-Click and get the options to Copy, Select or Launch the URL.

mouser:
can you check something for me?

check the Websites menu in url snooper, and on the Options tab, check the list of entries in the bottom table (the one with columns "Menu Text" and "System Command".

here are what mine look like to give you an idea:

Trevor:
Mouser,

Your screen shot allowed me to solve the problem.

I had requested that GetASFStream be used to capture  the video files after URL Snooper had determined their URLs. I unchecked it from the Options Link and added it again. Now all is well.

Can now run GetASFStream and WMPlayer from URL Snooper to assist me with video capture and video playback.

Thanks you for the Blessing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version