ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DcUpdater

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - DcUpdater - 1.32.01 - May 9, 2017

<< < (12/26) > >>

johi:
hey mouser. i really like the new interface, but to remind you of a request i did some time ago:
did you ever use XP prof. or 2000? when your right-click on an executable, there is an option called "run as..."

clicking on this option opens up a dialog where i can choose to run the program under an administrator-account.
i would really like an option in dcupdater to open this dialog for the updaters, because i run an underprivileged account and i have to run the installers with an other account to avoid getting messages like "you must be logged in as administrator..."

picture of the dialog (in german language): http://www.screencast.com/t/sa3lzwk1

mouser:
thx for reminding me johi, i'm adding it to my todolist.

Wordzilla:
Amazing work on the updater mouser. Now it's a no-brainer for us to update DC programs. :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Grorgy:
Now it's a no-brainer for us to update DC programs. Thmbsup Thmbsup Thmbsup
--- End quote ---
I agree, its so good to not have to scurry all over the place to find the needed updates, I hope many people take advantage of this :Thmbsup: from me to

lanux128:
another idea, mouser.. what about a "what's new" list when DCU finds a new update? especially one that is very close to the previous one, will help lessen the burden for dial-uppers.. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version