ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DcUpdater

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - DcUpdater - 1.32.01 - May 9, 2017

<< < (5/26) > >>

cranioscopical:
im about to release an improved update checker and i will modify drag+drop to handle this case --
basically it expects you to drop a folder or .dcupdate file, and i assume you are dropping the exe?
im just going to make the updater drop the parent folder, which is the best thing to do i think.

--- End quote ---
I tried both ways, the exe and, when that didn't work, just the folder.
I'll wait for the next iteration, thanks.

mouser:
Updated with a few important changes that make it behave much better in terms of multiple instances and on Vista.

Tekzel:
Hey mouser, do you want bug reports here or somewhere else?

Just in case it is here:  In the latest version, running windows vista, close to tray doesn't work.  I have checked and the option is selected, but when I hit the X it exits completely.

cranioscopical:
This tab contains a list of all .dcupdate files (or folders containing them) which provide info on installed programs which can be updated
--- End quote ---

So I dragged my FARR folder to the Extra Update Files tab, and the folder path appears there.
No sign of FARR on the Updates tab, though.

I have no .dcupdate file in the FARR folder.

Yes, I do :)

justice:
What version of farr are you using? Version 2.00.121 - July 1st, 2007 or newer is required for the updater file, although perhaps from Version 2.00.115 - June 29, 2007 you can update from itself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version