ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DcUpdater

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - DcUpdater - 1.32.01 - May 9, 2017

<< < (2/26) > >>

mouser:
thanks for the report, that's definitely not on purpose, i'll file the bug report on my todo list.

and thanks for the nice comments.  as soon as i add some features to dcupdater i think it will become very useful, as  a more generic updater able to support pad files, and make a little helper util which should really really make it simple for users to add updater support to the programs.

lanux128:
mouser, i'm using custom paths for both DC updater and Farr and somehow managed to get double entry for Farr. how do i remove one of them? :)

mouser:
there are 2 places the updater gets info about programs it can update:

* The custom list in the "Extra Update Files" tab
* The directory C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DonationCoder\DcUpdater\RedirectFiles
You probably have an entry in the second place i'm guessing.

mouser:
By the way if you drag that panel at the bottom (see the dotted line in the middle) up a bit and select an item it will tell you a lot of info about the files its using and where.

lanux128:
• The directory C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DonationCoder\DcUpdater\RedirectFiles-mouser (July 04, 2007, 09:37 PM)
--- End quote ---
yes, a file in the above folder was causing the double entry.. and the panel idea is just cool, i missed it the 1st time.. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version