ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DcUpdater

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - DcUpdater - 1.32.01 - May 9, 2017

<< < (21/26) > >>

mouser:
just means i uploaded a slightly newer version of farr without updating the file on the website saying the new version is available.

mouser:
Version 1.28.01 - Oct 8th, 2010

* [BugFix] The extra list of directories to include or exclude was being parsed incorrectly if entries were // commented out
* [MinorFeature] The extra list of directories to include/exclude now skips ignoring a specific directory if passed on the commandline.

kronhead:
A short while back, I got an update notice for dcupdater - I downloaded and installed USING dcupdater - I still get the message, saying I need to upgrade from 1.26.01 to 1.28.01 - but when I do Help - About, it says I am running 1.28.02! I just did a new download and install - same version situation.

The dcupdatersetup.exe that I downloaded is 2,121,728 bytes. dcupdater.exe is 3,004,416, and does show an internal version # of 1.28.2.0, modified on 10/10/10 at 7:15PM.

Did I get a bad version somehow?

Thanks
Dan

mouser:
you dont have a bad version, just me being a bit sloppy with version numbers.  however i think if you re-install the new update it should say you have version 1.28.01 and stop offering an update (even though you really have 1.28.02).  it shouldnt say you have 1.26.01 if you get new version.

kronhead:
you dont have a bad version, just me being a bit sloppy with version numbers.  however i think if you re-install the new update it should say you have version 1.28.01 and stop offering an update (even though you really have 1.28.02).  it shouldnt say you have 1.26.01 if you get new version.
-mouser (October 18, 2010, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Still no luck. I tried a fresh download and install. Same thing. So I un-installed dcupdater, renamed:
C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Roaming\DonationCoder\DcUpdater
to
C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Roaming\DonationCoder\DcUpdater-old
and
C:\Program Files\DcUpdater
to
C:\Program Files\DcUpdater-old
then did another fresh download (to a different name) and install - STILL got the same thing! It says installed version 1.26.01, version on the web 1.28.01. Help - About says I am running 1.28.02. As does looking at the Program Properties - Details.

There is a directory
C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Roaming\DonationCoder\Keys
which I did not rename ...

Any directories or registry keys I should clean up?

Sorry about this, and thanks for your help.
Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version