Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 23, 2014, 12:18:52 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: DCUpdater - Official Bug Tracking and Feature Request Thread  (Read 5799 times)
Josh
Charter Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: October 24, 2007, 11:09:50 PM »

Below is a list of reported bugs for DCUpdater. Once a bug is reported on this forum, we will add it to the table and update the table with a new status once we have an update.

Bug SummaryReport DateStatus
Failed install - Installer is not valid Win32 Application30NOV2007Unconfirmed

To all users,

The table below details requested features thus far. Please post a new thread with a feature request. Once we receive it, we will update the table below with the request and update its status as it gets updated by mouser. Thanks for your help!

Josh

Feature SummaryRequest DateStatus

If you've posted about a bug or feature request that isn't listed here, just send me a message through the forum and let me know.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 11:35:23 AM by Josh » Logged

Strength in Knowledge
Josh
Charter Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 11:35:29 AM »

Added: Failed install - Installer is not valid Win32 Application

Strength in Knowledge
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 01:58:55 PM »

Added: Failed install - Installer is not valid Win32 Application

this error happens when for whatever reason the browser didnt download the complete dcupdater installer program.
this seems to be happening quite a bit, especially with internet explorer.  i don't know why. i don't know anyone that does.   Angry
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.03s | Server load: 0.01 ]