topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:47 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Some Minor Errors  (Read 4872 times)

alxwz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Some Minor Errors
« on: June 29, 2007, 11:28 AM »
When I had a first look at it, I had already been wondering where Zaine would have found an offer of $35 for Papyrus.

Now I read it a second time and noticed that the passage 
"Affordable. At $35, this is a bargain for this word processor. 
Word count dialog is loaded with information, a boon to writers and editors."
can be found under both Atlantis (where the price probably belongs) and Papyrus. So it was probably an error due to copy/paste.

In addition, the words
"Full, working trial version. If you're going to try a new program — especially another word processor — it should be able to do everything it claims it can do without having to purchase it first. TextMaker loads everything for its 30-day trial."
can be found under both Textmaker and Atlantis, both times referring to TextMaker.

(Edit: There's also this under ThinkFree
"File. TextMaker is the most polished and refined of all the alternate word processors. Imagine taking the best and most-used features of Word 2003, vastly expanding its document creation power, and throwing in a healthy dose of perfectionism throughout the user interface. Forget your imagination and just check out TextMaker. I'm betting you'll love it because it will never slow you down.")
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 04:48 PM by alxwz »