ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Custom Font Settings for FARR

(1/4) > >>

mouser:
I'm just finishing up the ability to have complete control over the fonts/fontsizes used by FARR, if you want to tweak them:

Note also that based on an idea by member akx, i've added a big number on the far left in large icon (slide) mode.  It's optional in case you prefer the old way.

jgpaiva:
BEAUTIFUL!!  :-* :-* :-*

We need to find you a better icon for that "help" button, i think it isn't as good as the rest of the interface.

*jgpaiva searches the interweb*

[edit] that was fast.

what do you think about the following icon:
http://tango.freedesktop.org/static/cvs/tango-icon-theme/scalable/apps/help-browser.svg

It's from the Tango Icon Gallery, and from what i found, can be used in apps as long as there's a link to the tango gallery somewhere. [/edit]

Lashiec:
Nifty! As jgpaiva says, a new icon for "Help" and the other ones too :P

Nod5:
Mouser, the large font for the input box is very useful!  :Thmbsup:

I'd prefer separating the option for large/small icons and the option to have multiple columns on one row vs. multiple rows for each result. For example, I'd prefer small icons and two rows with text fields for each result (filename+path).

The filename is the only text field for results that is displayed in bold. To further increase the contrast between filename and the other text fields it would be good to have an option to change color for the other text fields (path, score and so on), for example to some shade of grey. Also, maybe two display modes could be set for the other text fields: in the default mode the other texts fields are invisible or light grey, in the second mode (activated when holding CTRL or CTRL+SHIFT or something like that) they become visible in black or dark grey.

tablaji:
Hello all,

I have two problems:
- my icons are displayed larger than the supposed field and therefore get trimmed:

- when I change any of the font sizes with < or > button in the options form, the button will retain the focus and thus change the font size even if I click somewhere else inside any open FARR window.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version