ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Please help [me make a game]

(1/4) > >>

Asrael:
I really want to make my own MMoRPG that is like this: www.racewarkingdoms.com but with my own items, monsters, races, classes and stuff like that. Only problem is that i didnt know any coding and coding classes don't exist where i live. I have also tried to learn from manuals i have found online but since their not in my own language its hard. Also, the games i find manuals for are not the same as i wish to make. Could any of you who know how to do it please make a ready code for me where i only need to change the variables? Or maybe get me a guide or something? If you help me i am willing to make a donation to this webpage to help keep it going.

2 things before replying. please look at www.racewarkingdoms.com first if you post about manuals. and I know it is prolly not as simple as i hope but i though i would give it a try anyway so please don't flame me.

In advance thanks.

f0dder:
If you want to create a game, you need to learn programming. There's no way around it, unless you gather a bunch of programmers and stick exclusively to the design part... "make a ready code for me where i only need to change the variables?" is a pretty big job, and I doubt anybody would do that for you - for free, anyway.

mouser:
One possibility you might consider is offering your services to an existing game development project, so you could join a team which is developing such a game.

Asrael:
I see...
Well i could pay someone to do it. So if anyone is intrested in taking it as a paid job ot make be the code then send me a e-mail to [email protected] and tell me what you can make and to what price. And the thing about joining a team. I Already got a full idea in my head, i just dont know enough about coding to make it happen.

Carol Haynes:
I can't help directly with the project but you might want to look at something like

http://darkbasic.thegamecreators.com/

which is a programming language (based on Basic which is pretty easy to learn)  designed to help you design and write games simply. There are loads of tutorials too to get you started.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version