topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 12:33 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Fraud with elegance, but fraud.  (Read 3458 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Fraud with elegance, but fraud.
« on: June 25, 2007, 10:13 AM »
Many times I have been offered miillions of dollar, if I would only do this or that. Today the amount was merely $950000, but the style had a lot more elegance to it than before:

CONTACT MY SECRETARY FOR YOUR $950.000.00

My Dear Friend,

This is to thank you for your effort.I understand that your hands were tied.Not to worry. I have succeeded, the money has been transfered intothe account provided by a newly found friend of mine in Australia.

To compensate for your past assistance and commitments,i have dropped an International Certifie Bank Draft of $950.000.00 for you.

I am in Australia with my family presently.I do intend to establish some business concerns here,and possibly buy some properties.Contact my Secretary in Benin-Republic Mr.Ekeson Eze  phone number (+22993006876) you can call him on you email him with this email address([email protected]) Forward my mail to him,then ask him to send the cheque to you.

Take good care of your self.

Regards,

Dr Edu Laja

creative_1221155.gif

I have removed the link from the image; it was NOT going to Microsoft...

Some months ago there was a spot in the news about a Danish grown up guy who actually sold all of his belongins and gave the money to two of this kind of 'beings'. He was hoping to get millions, but ended up paying hundreds of thousands.

People...!!!

f0dder

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • [Well, THAT escalated quickly!]
    • View Profile
    • f0dder's place
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Fraud with elegance, but fraud.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 05:48 PM »
Some months ago there was a spot in the news about a Danish grown up guy who actually sold all of his belongins and gave the money to two of this kind of 'beings'. He was hoping to get millions, but ended up paying hundreds of thousands.
How stupid can people be? >_<
- carpe noctem

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Fraud with elegance, but fraud.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 04:01 AM »
How stupid can people be? >_<

Pretty darn stupid!