ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Ultra Explorer; I am impressed!

<< < (9/11) > >>

Curt:
... that is a deal breaker. -paulobrabo (September 25, 2007, 08:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

What deal? Ultra Explorer is FREE.

But of course you are welcome to donate and encourage him to keep working!

dantheman:
I installed Ultra Explorer 2 week ago and... was impressed too.

BUT... The only problem is that it crashes very often on my PC (and I lost my configuration each time it did).

Anybody experienced crashes?
-Armando (June 29, 2007, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was just about to write that. Yes, it crashed the very day i installed it and tried to save a folder as default. Not a good first impression.
PowerDesk Pro has become my default. Although my preference above others, even it has it's own glitches every once in a while, so i end up going back to Windows Explorer in certain situations.

With regards to a recent post. Can we hope that FARR will have a better file search, not only than UltraExplorer etc. etc. but even better than CopernicDS or Google's?   :-*

TomColvin:
I've been using ExplorerPlus for several years.  For those seeking various panel configurations -- Explorer, Dual Horizonal, Dual Vertical, Commander & Photo -- all are available here at a single click.

I bought the program from Novatix, but apparently it has dropped the product.  I'd guess it's available elsewhere, but registration might be a problem.

Tom

v941726:
Check it out!: :Thmbsup:

-Curt (June 24, 2007, 06:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
DITTO!!!

edit by jgpaiva: fixing quote tag

kartal:
There is new beta version of upcoming release

http://www.mustangpeak.net/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=19&sid=9105f661741ca8842904d3bd600c87c9

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version