topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 10:01 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: I really need a XoftSpySE license key  (Read 68744 times)

Atobernst

• Participant
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I really need a XoftSpySE license key
« on: June 23, 2007, 07:59 PM »
hey, I got a spyware and I can't erase it, im tryong with this program, but I caant erase anything cause I dont hav the license key, please, someone save meeee

allen

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: I really need a XoftSpySE license key
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 08:08 PM »
Your creditor and/or paypal account may be more appropriate to consult in regards to securing a registration code.

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 08:10 PM »
This section is for help with license keys for DonationCoder software.

If you need a license key for XoftSpy, you'll have to go here and purchase it: http://www.paretologic.com/buy/

This forum doesn't give out license keys to other developer's software. That would be illegal.

If you can't afford to buy it, there are free alternatives like Spybot Search & Destroy and Ad-Aware.

allen

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 08:19 PM »
So kind and tactful app. <sits in the corner>

BlueFlame

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 11:59 AM »
That is a fake security app anyways.

Pareto Rep

• Participant
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 01:52 PM »
Hello Atobernst

Thank you for your interest in XoftSpySE.

As app states, it is illegal to procure the key by any other means than purchasing it.

Paretologic offers a 60 day 100% satisfaction guarantee on all purchases and has a highly skilled technical team who will be delighted to assist you with your spyware issues.  If you do purchase the product and require assistance, please send an email with your order # and a detailed description of your issue to [email protected]

I would also like to address the comment made by BlueFlame which states that XoftSpySE is a fake security app.

It is true that in 2004, ParetoLogic was included in this list. ParetoLogic’s main sales channel was, and is, affiliate sales and though most of the ParetoLogic affiliates conducted themselves in an appropriate manner, there were some that used poor marketing and/or advertising tactics that were not well accepted by the Internet community. ParetoLogic subsequently formalized its affiliate policies and instituted monitoring methods to remedy the situation at which time ParetoLogic was removed from Spyware Warrior’s Rogue list (later in 2004).

Here is some further information about Paretologic, the creators of XoftSpySE:

•   Established in 2004, ParetoLogic is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau
•   ParetoLogic and its CEO have been the recipient of several awards including Entrepreneur of the Year, Emerging Technology Company of the Year, and Innovative Excellence
•   ParetoLogic currently has seven products on the market, several of which have received public acclaim and awards
•   ParetoLogic products are available in eight languages in seventy countries around the world
•   ParetoLogic offers a 60 day money back guarantee on all of its products
•   ParetoLogic has a dedicated Customer Support Team. Their genuine desire to help people out often results in them helping customers with general computer use and maintenance issues and has garnered ParetoLogic a large number of loyal customers.

We look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you.

Kindest Regards
Laura
Paretologic Liaison

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 02:52 PM »
We're feeding trolls here, friends. No one can seriously believe that posting a comment like this:

hey, I got a spyware and I can't erase it, im tryong with this program, but I caant erase anything cause I dont hav the license key, please, someone save meeee

on these forums is going to result in somebody else actually helping them steal the software? Additionally, has anyone posting anything like this question ever actually responded/participated further? Now to motive... Uh... I can't figure that bit out - why would someone bother to post this?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 02:54 PM by Darwin »

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 03:10 PM »
Actually, requests for keys on forums are more common than you think...and some people actually do think they will get an answer and a key. I have seen it before. Some people are a lot less bright than you might give them credit for. And some less bright do respond giving out keys too, leading to more work for forum mods having to delete such posts and replies.

My reply was to send a message to others that this is not that kind of forum. (yes, unfortunately there are forums that exist that would give out a key)

The title of this section of the forum may have been misleading to someone that dropped by thinking this is where they can get an illegal key. I just meant to correct that kind of thinking to help avoid future requests for illegal keys.

And as far as requesters never returning and participating on the forum any further, that would be because this isn't the warez forum they mistakenly thought it was.

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 03:20 PM »
Sadly, I guess you're right, app, though I was questioning why anyone would post such a request in the donationcoder forums in particular, not forums in general (I've seen LOTS of such requests elsewhere as well). Still, you've addressed all my points!

KenR

• Super
  • Blogger
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 04:19 PM »
My car really needs a good washing and waxing. So, could someone please steal me a new one and bring it over?

jk (obviously)
Kenneth P. Reeder, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist
Jacksonville, North Carolina  28546

Grorgy

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 04:32 PM »
My car really needs a good washing and waxing. So, could someone please steal me a new one and bring it over?

Hmmm mine to, maybe someone has a good program and can rip us a copy  ;D

KenR

• Super
  • Blogger
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 04:40 PM »

Hmmm mine to, maybe someone has a good program and can rip us a copy  ;D

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Kenneth P. Reeder, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist
Jacksonville, North Carolina  28546

dstarr

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2008, 02:45 PM »
I JUST BOUGHT XOFTSPY SE AND REGCURE AND THEY WORK GREAT. PROBLEM IS, I HAD TO UNINSTALL IT FOR A REBOOT AND NOW WHEN I INSTALL IT AND TRY TO PUT THE LICENSE KEY IN, IT SAYS "THIS LICENSE KEY HAS BEEN USED TOO MANY TIMES, CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE" . I DID CONTACT THEM THRU EMAIL AND THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED BACK TO ME IN 4 DAYS ABOUT HOW TO REGAIN MY PAID LICENSE KEY.  ITS DRIVING ME NUTS...DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG THEY TAKE TO GET BACK TO YOU?

STARR

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2008, 09:26 PM »
dstarr - sounds to me like you either didn't actually purchase a license, but downloaded a warez copy OR you purchased a licence from somebody who sold you an illegal copy. If the latter is the case, contact the vendor. If that doesn't work, file a complaint against them. Finally, please don't write in caps! My eyes are in pain after reading your post.

Carol Haynes

• Waffles for England (patent pending)
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 06:25 AM »
dstarr - if you purchased a license you have a problem with the company and only they can deal with it. No one here is going to give you another code because it would be illegal.

Look up this thread and you will find a message from someone at the company - why not send them a PM (click the bubble under their name). As Darwin says PLEASE DON'T SHOUT when you type - turn off the Caps lock on you keyboard!

Josh

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 08:16 AM »
Carol, why bring up a topic over a month since dead?

Carol Haynes

• Waffles for England (patent pending)
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 08:19 AM »
Because a user used the "Report to moderator" link to request a key! Sorry I didn't look at the dates. I am going to lock this thread!