ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

feature request: kill process if...

<< < (2/2)

brotherS:
@mouser: I'm not sure how important ProcessTamer is to you, but since ScreenshotCaptor is working great now I'm hoping you may want to put some new features in this? Do you like my latest ideas above?
There really seems to be NO program out there right now capable of doing that :(

mouser:
as you've surmised, i'm working my way through the programs, doing major upgrades to each.

Screenshot Captor and Find+Run Robot have gotten most of the attention in last month (F&R users waited a long time for some of these updates!!).

F&R still has a little more work needed, and Screenshot Captor is just about done with this round of work.

Process Tamer is next in the queue to get a bunch of new features.. im carefully thinking about all the requests, and the best and most efficient way to handle it.

Process Tamer is actually the most popular program on the site (!) and it's long overdue for major impovements, which it is going to get, have no doubt, i'm just working my way up to it.  Expect major enhancements (but not at the cost of less efficiency!), so keep the suggestions coming.

My current thinking is to allow a custom set of instructions to perform on files, which would allow the kind of thing you are talking about, im just still chewing over the best way to do it and how it can be organized so that it keeps its super minimal impact on cpu performance, and it still super easy to configure for most people.

Keep the ideas coming - i'll soon begin work on PT.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version