ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Secondary monitor support

(1/3) > >>

justice:
I'm trying out Launchbar commander but I can't get the bar to appear on my second monitor. As it doesn't have a taskbar I though it would be an excellent place for the launchbar. Is it possible?

mouser:
I'm afraid it currently refuses to dock on secondary monitor -- it's something i need to add.

f0dder:
Go mouser go mouser go!
*insert cheerleading smiley here*

Perry Mowbray:
it's something i need to add.
-mouser (June 22, 2007, 07:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's something I could use too!

lanux128:
I'm trying out Launchbar commander but I can't get the bar to appear on my second monitor. As it doesn't have a taskbar I though it would be an excellent place for the launchbar. Is it possile?-justice (June 22, 2007, 04:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
slightly, off-topic.. but if you want the taskbar extended to the 2nd monitor, try UltraMon..

• Smart Taskbar
UltraMon adds an additional taskbar for each secondary monitor, and each taskbar only shows tasks from the monitor it is on. This makes managing lots of open applications much easier, and when activating an application, you'll know on which monitor it will appear.http://realtimesoft.com/ultramon/overview/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version