Thanks Carol, Hirudin, Curt for the ideas.
And by the way, I just found out that with Skrommel's Cachesort, the downloaded mov will be automatically extracted out. But you have to be using Internet Explorer 7 (Certainly wish there was a option for Firefox as I rarely use IE7 - somehow it tends to hang on me)
1 Hour Software by Skrommel - DonationCoder.com
Automatically move files from Internet Explorer's cache into folders based on the files' extensions.
- Very handy for storing movies and other files downloaded from the Internet.
- Can be used to watch other folders.
- Only move files bigger than a given value.
- Run a program when a new file is found.
- Move or copy files.
- 2005.11.23 - v1.1: Added option to copy or move files.