ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DC get together in Western Europe?! July 2007?

<< < (3/8) > >>

JoTo:
Yes, of course, I understand you, Darwin!

Even if i really would have been very glad to have you with us and meet you in real i wish you a good trip home to your family.

It's so damn bad, but thats the only date for me when i and Rambo (my driver and also DC member) have time for traveling a whole weekend and go for a 1000 km trip in total. You can see, that we already planned to have you with us, because we select Namur as the meeting point. Its not so far away from Gothics place, you would have been there in the region too, and its an acceptable distance from my home too. But maybe there will be another possibility...somewhere in time.

And Yes again! The last 2 summers in europe SUCKS! I have to think if i travel to Namur via car or boat!  ;D

Update:
Hotel rooms are reserved now. So we have passed the "Point of no Return". We'll be there at the a.m. date until sunday 29th July morning, when we'll leave again home. So, come on European members, take your bag, enter the train, plane or car and come to Namur...the heart of DC for one day!  ;D

Greetings
JoTo

tomos:
Hey!
got to visit Mike - nice guy - well worth a visit :D (but sure we knew that already, didn't we!)
we hung out yesterday (friday) evening and again this morning (first time I ever slept in a museum!) & did a bit of sightseeing with some of his co-workers today.
Yeah,
nice time.
me gotta sleep now though, too much driving -just back a couple of hours- & a strong Belgian beer at the journeys end..
take their toll 

zzzzTom

mouser:
tomos - there was a mini gathering?
tell me and i'll give you your badges.

tomos:
no - yes - sleep - tomorrow tell - goodnight..

Darwin:
Hi all,

Tom (tomos) and I had a lovely vist at Grotte Scladina and a great time in Bouillon, touring the Chateau of Godfroy de Bouillon, the first Christian King of Jerusalem. The guy was a real boy scout... He looted all of the churches in the area to help fund his campaign. At any rate, without further ado, here is a picture of us together in an area that formerly contained a large chapel but which was given over to stables in the 18th century and today serves as a theatre for a falconer's show:

DC get together in Western Europe?! July 2007?

So, who's who - anyone care to hazard a guess?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version