ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DC get together in Western Europe?! July 2007?

(1/8) > >>

Darwin:
Hi all,

I leave for Belgium on Thursday the 21 June. I'll be near the city of Namur for most of July (through the 26) and wonder if anyone would like to get together at some point on a weekend either in Namur or at a location nearby that is more convenient for everyone? I should have posted this earlier but  haven't been organised enough to type this post out until now!

Any takers? We could meet up for drinks and perhaps a meal?

Respond in this thread or off-line and we'll try to sort something out.

Mike

PS I'm also going to be in the UK for at least two or three days (haven't picked the dates yet, so they're open) - anyone in or near Cambridge that would like to get together as well? I was thinking of the Orchard in Grantchester, but again, have left this far too late to organise, so I understand if this doesn't work for anyone...

Gothi[c]:
Me and Della are in.
We'll be in Belgium for the entire month of July.

gjehle:
july is kinda bad, it's when i have to write this semester's finals
maybe next time ;-)

Darwin:
No worries gjehle, I left making a general announcement kind of late - mea culpa. I'll hold you to the next, though (probably be July 2008 though...).

Good luck with those exams!

Darwin:
Just an update: I'll be in Cambridge July 13 through 15 (just confirmed my flight - with taxes and an unheralded €6 fee for using a credit card on the net this cost me €26  :Thmbsup: The flight from my hometown to Vancouver - 20 minute flight - costs about €236!).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version