Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 30, 2014, 11:24:39 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Site of the month for June: Gizmo's Tech Support Alert  (Read 12229 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: June 15, 2007, 03:08:45 PM »

I've just posted June's site of the month: Gizmo's Tech Support Alert (http://techsupportalert.com)

Gizmo is a great guy and his generous inclusion of some of our software in his freeware lists has brought some of the nicest people to our site.  Gizmo's list of Best Freeware Utilities is legendary, and his newsletter has developed a well deserved devoted following.  Highly recommended for anyone who loves software!

Read more: http://www.donationcoder.com/Links
See past sites of the month here: http://www.donationcoder..../Links/Archive/index.html

Don't miss Gizmo's famous list of Best Freeware: http://techsupportalert.c...est_46_free_utilities.htm
Darwin
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 03:20:03 PM »

I sprung for a subscription to his newsletter and am glad that I did - I really like the fact that he researches and writes the entire thing himself and I usually agree with what he has to say - if I don't, he explains his position well enough that I can follow his reasoning. He's also VERY approachable, which I discovered while still subsribed to the free edition of his newsletter and is one of the reasons I decided to show my support by paying for a full subscription.

"Some people have a way with words, other people,... oh... have not way" - Steve Martin
masu

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 04:35:46 AM »

thanks for this good hint  Thmbsup

Find+Run Robot 2.90.01
Windows 7
Darwin
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 08:24:53 AM »

thanks for this good hint  Thmbsup

Just to note, masu - Gizmo's Tech Support Alert merged with Windows Secrets  Wink

"Some people have a way with words, other people,... oh... have not way" - Steve Martin
lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 01:44:05 AM »

and not everyone is happy about it. tellme

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 02:24:23 AM »

the newsletter merged, but Gizmo's site is still there, and better than ever.
Darwin
Charter Member

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 08:15:58 AM »

Cool! Thanks for pointing that out, mouser  Thmbsup

40hz
Supporting Member

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 04:12:31 PM »

Looks like they went over to Drupal doesn't it?

Don't you see? It's turtles all the way down!
PeterRossy
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 07:18:45 AM »

It was a site of the month from informational point of view...but check the FWA for really cool sites from the technical developenet point of view!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.034s | Server load: 0.23 ]