ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Zaine Ridling's Massive Word Processor Review is now Live (Jun 14, 2007)

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
Zaine's Massive Three Part Word Processor Review is now finished and live on the site: here.

If you enjoyed part 1 which was published a few months ago, you won't want to miss the full thing which looks at the online contenders and lesser known tools.

https://www.donationcoder.com/Reviews/Archive/WordProcs/

It's a long but great read.. A Classic.  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

ps. please send zaine a credit or three and a little thank you, to show him how much we appreciate his hard work.

Darwin:
Holy crap, Batman! I've been waiting for this... woot! I've got my cookies and milk and I'm off to read it. Thanks for the heads up!  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
ps. if you guys are members of any other communities or websites that you think would like to read the review, please let them know about it.

Darwin:
OK - I've read this now (will need to do so again, I think) and this is a tour de force - Zaine's set a new, higher, standard for reviewing for the rest of us to aspire to!

zridling:
Thanks guys! I had a busy first half of the year, but the delay allowed the online word processors to make a lot of progress and in the end, a more thorough review. It's not a traditional in-depth review, but it makes for easy reading, and lots of pretty screenshots — ha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version