ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Docoto Defense - DonationCoder.com Game in Development

<< < (11/11)

p3lb0x:
Nice to hear that there is progress. But i have a hard time trying to download your videos and stuff. But you still have my full support deozaan, even tho i cant help with anything but play testing and bug hunting if you need that since i have no programming knowledge at all

Deozaan:
But i have a hard time trying to download your videos and stuff.-p3lb0x (October 15, 2007, 09:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Anyone else have trouble with the videos? I tried uploading the 8MB one to YouTube and Google Video but for some reason it turned out to be a super fast forward edition that played the entire 96 seconds in 4 seconds.

Deozaan:
Another update for Docoto Defense:

You won't see much of a difference visually between this week and last week, but the internal code for targeting is a lot more flexible.

Read all the details in the blog entry: Target Decision Making

See the video in WMV format: Turret Tracking Part 2 (~1.5MB)

Deozaan:
The halfway point tally is up for the contest. Docoto is still in about mid-place ranking in at 11th out of 20.

Docoto Defense:
Point Total: 6300
Weekly Blogs: 1200
Monthly Blogs: 1200
Website/Forum: 0
Art: 100
Notes: Cool vids in the blogs! You've got enough to make a site. Love the design thoughts in your blogs.
--- End quote ---

The gap is getting larger as the team with the most points has about 10,300 and the team with the least points has about 1,700.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version