ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

Add an ability to sign in on the Home page

(1/3) > >>

nowshining:
it gets frustrating to have to come here to the forums just to sign into the site, :( can you guys please add a sign in on the homepage?

:Thmbsup:

mouser:
you really should only have to sign in once per computer; it remembers you using cookies.  if it keeps forgetting who you are, make sure you aren't deleting the donationcoder cookie.

cranioscopical:
you really should only have to sign in once per computer; it remembers you using cookies
--- End quote ---
You're assuming we use cookies...

Darwin:
I'd second, er, third (sorry Chris!) this idea - I'll be travelling in Europe for five weeks and will be logging into donationcoder whenever I can. www.donationcoder.com rolls off the fingertips more readily than www.donationcoder.com/forums/ To extend nowshining's original idea, it would be nice to have a login area on the homepage and have logging in re-direct you to a "My Donationcoder" page that is configureable like My Google or My Yahoo. You see, when you aren't respsonsible for coding this stuff pie in the sky is REALLY easy, which is my way of acknowledging that this might be asking too much...

cranioscopical:
I'll be travelling in Europe for five weeks
--- End quote ---
Off topic but...have a good trip!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version