ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

toddandkeelee free software

(1/2) > >>

Curt:
Via MajorGeeks I have found a new interesting freeware site today, "toddandkeelee"(!!):

Some of the free stuff:
MSKeyViewer Plus

A program created to view program installation keys, service pack levels, and product IDs along with detecting many other non-licensed program versions.  Works for most versions of Microsoft Windows, Office, Exchange, SQL Server, Norton AntiVirus 2004-2007, and more!  A complete list of supported programs is included in the About window of the program.
--- End quote ---
IPConfig Manager

IPConfig Manager was created to give users a graphical representation of the DOS command 'IPConfig'.  Most of the command-line features of IPConfig are found in this utility.  The program will display a list of all available network connections and allow you to manipulate them if you have the proper permissions to do so.
This program has been designed to work with Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista.  Please note that UAC (User Access Control) restrictions with Windows Vista may prevent this program from running correctly.  A help file is included to give more details on how the program works.
--- End quote ---
Outlook Extras

When you open attachments in Outlook such as Word documents, the files are stored in a hidden location and are not removed.  I created this small utility to change the default path so you can easily find and delete them.  If the Outlook Security Patch is installed, many attachment file types are blocked and you are not allowed to open them.  This utility will allow you to unblock the extensions you wish.  Finally, when you create a new .pst file, the default location is normally buried deep within a long list of directories on the computer.  This utility will allow you to change that default path to something like 'My Documents' so that you can find your .pst files more easily.
--- End quote ---

There are some more to be found at this little fine site: http://www.toddandkeelee.com/software.html

lanux128:
nice find, Curt. :Thmbsup: nice banner too.. just in case anyone's wondering, the images on the banner are from Singapore.. :)

Grorgy:
Nice one Curt.  even has something i might get, ive had to occasionally to stuff with IP and for i can never remember the commands so if this gui has them all i will  :-* it (well in a small way anyway)

Nighted:
Win IP Config is another free tool that let's you handle IP functions without a console.

Grorgy:
thanks Nighted, i'll take a look at that  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version